1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy from Pacific Northwest

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by audible, Dec 8, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. audible

audible Member

I'm up here in Oregon. My 1500 LT 4x4 is perfect for the weather and environment. I looked at Ford and Dodge too. Dodge was nice, but just not for me. The Ford F150's were in the running, but saw/drove my 1500 and that was it.

Question: I have a picture of my truck that I keep trying to add to my signature and as my avatar, but the site keeps telling me it is too big or too much code?? Help?:neutral:

Audible

2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Not too tech savvy myself, but I'm pretty sure somebody will roger up soon with the fix!

3. audible

audible Member

Thanks, thought I had it, but does not show in signature line. :neutral:

Whoop........there it is==== NICE TRUCK. :great:

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club and good looking truck, I definitely like the color. Any mods in mind?

5. audible

audible Member

Yes, mods will come along as "extra" cash does.:glasses:

Plan:
    • To decide whether or not to keep bug guard.
    • Shell
    • side steps for easier access for son and wife.
    • possible pin-stripe
    • possible fender flares

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

7. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Its always nice to have extra cash come around for the truck, just wish I had it after I buy the truck :money:

Your future mods sound like a good plan, the bug guard is always a personal choice, I like mine and I think it helps but dont means it makes the truck looks better.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  8. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Nice truck!

9. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

10. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I like my "bug" deflector, mainly because it protects my hood from stones and small debris while on the highway. With as much drivin as I do, I can honestly say that it doesn't do much for bugs!