New guy from Portland and Phoenix

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Pokeypony, May 4, 2010.

1. Pokeypony

Pokeypony New Member

Been liven in Phoenix,AZ the past 6 years,just recently moved to Portland,OR and bought my 2nd Z71 Silverado right before the move here.
    This one is a 2001 x-cab with the 4.8 and my first was a 1991 x-cab with a 305.
    They where both temperamental at first but I hope to come to an understanding with this one as I did my first one,because its bleeding me dry :p

Ive had alot of vehicles over the years and found that forums are great for info...look forward to educating myself about these newer ones since I need to start learning and hopefully I can figure this one out before I push it off a cliff ^_^

Or even worse,trade it for a Ford :no:

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site.....Any pics of your Ride???.......:glasses:

3. Pokeypony

Pokeypony New Member

Heres the only one I have rite after I got it about 6 weeks ago http://sharingiseasy.com/photos/?12730202231578_2

Looks a bit different now,and thats a crappy cell phone pic but will get more pics of it up eventually :)

4. Pokeypony

Pokeypony New Member

Come to think of it ,the truck did start acting at its worse as soon as I hit snow the first time on the way :p

And its been really pissy ever since :no:

This thing *really* acts like its possessed.......just like my last one did at first.

Maybe a exorcism of sorts is in order :neutral:

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:

6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!

8. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Glad to have you aboard.

9. rustyk2

rustyk2 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the site, anything you might need to know, there is a forum for it. Also, look for older posts, someone else may have experienced the same issued.