1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from Portland and Phoenix

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Pokeypony, May 4, 2010.

1. Pokeypony

Pokeypony New Member

Been liven in Phoenix,AZ the past 6 years,just recently moved to Portland,OR and bought my 2nd Z71 Silverado right before the move here.
    This one is a 2001 x-cab with the 4.8 and my first was a 1991 x-cab with a 305.
    They where both temperamental at first but I hope to come to an understanding with this one as I did my first one,because its bleeding me dry :p

Ive had alot of vehicles over the years and found that forums are great for info...look forward to educating myself about these newer ones since I need to start learning and hopefully I can figure this one out before I push it off a cliff ^_^

Or even worse,trade it for a Ford :no:
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

:sign0016:To the Site.....Any pics of your Ride???.......:glasses:
  3. Pokeypony

Pokeypony New Member

Heres the only one I have rite after I got it about 6 weeks ago http://sharingiseasy.com/photos/?12730202231578_2

Looks a bit different now,and thats a crappy cell phone pic but will get more pics of it up eventually :)
  4. Pokeypony

Pokeypony New Member

Come to think of it ,the truck did start acting at its worse as soon as I hit snow the first time on the way :p

And its been really pissy ever since :no:

This thing *really* acts like its possessed.......just like my last one did at first.

Maybe a exorcism of sorts is in order :neutral:
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!
  8. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 New Member 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Glad to have you aboard.
  9. rustyk2

rustyk2 New Member

welcome to the site, anything you might need to know, there is a forum for it. Also, look for older posts, someone else may have experienced the same issued.