1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from WV.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Pseaxe6, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Pseaxe6

Pseaxe6 New Member

Hey guys im new here but have been lookin around here for a while. i have a 2011 GMC Sierra extended cab which i leveled this year and its gettin to be that time for new tires.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  2. SliverZ71

SliverZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  3. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club! I would suggest posting your inquiry on the forum dealing with these type of things. You'll get more responses quickly and get to see how helpful the folk are here.
  4. Pseaxe6

Pseaxe6 New Member

I did the same day I posted this. Still no reply yet.
  5. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Member 100 Posts

Pseaxe6,

Hello and welcome to the forum! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and happy to assist you with any general questions or concerns you may have about GM products. We are only a private message away!

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I edited your post slightly to fit in the Member Into section better, as I removed your tire question, which was also on another thread, to keep from running duplicates.