1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from WV

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Wayne S, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Wayne S

Wayne S New Member

Hello,

New here to the site/forum. I have a 2004 Suburban 2500 4x4 with the 8100, 4.10's, LT trim, in secret service black. I use it as my daily driver, to tow my '70 Camaro to the track, and to tow our 38' Four Winds Travel Trailer (~10-11,000 when fully loaded). I also have a 1947 Chevy truck that I'm fixing up to use as a truck and old time hotrod (using a 250 L6 and 4 spd). My previous Suburban was an '89 3/4 ton 4wd with 350 TBI and TH400, Edelbrock TES headers and y pipe, dynomax 3" single cat back, no cat. It was a great truck, and it sounded great, but it wasn't comfortable on long trips (we have 4 small kids too), so I sold it to a friend and bought the '04 Suburban in March 2005. Boy does it have the power over the old '89.:great:

I frequent a couple Camaro forums, and well as an old truck forum too. This is the only one for the Suburban though.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey Wayne, welcome to the site!
  3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016:Big Blocks Rule!
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You came to the right place for sure! It sounds like you have an impressive collection of Chevy's and they are all appreciated here! Nice looking Burban you got there.:great:
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hell ya! Sorry for the outburst....Welcome
  6. Wayne S

Wayne S New Member

Thanks for all the welcomes.:great: