Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy here!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Nodak, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Nodak

Nodak New Member

Hello all, new guy here. They call me Nodak...probably because I live in North Dakota. I drive a 1987 GMC V1500 Suburban for work transportation . I belong to other Chevrolet sites as well. I also own a 1963 Chevrolet Impala which is recieving a big block transplant this winter. I also enjoy riding my Harley Davidson motorcycle, so as you might imagine, my summers are jam packed with hot rodding, four wheeling and bike riding, which keeps me busy all winter maintaining and upgrading my rides! I am looking forward to meeting all of you and perhaps helping others with their "gremlins" or learning more about my own stuff as well as others stuff, I like to read!:glasses:

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

3. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Greetings from the mitten!

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome Whats the temp there now?

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great: