Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by G.M.C. SLT, Jun 23, 2007.

1. G.M.C. SLT

G.M.C. SLT New Member

hello, im new to this board and thought id say hello.
    I just bought a 07 Sierra SLT Z71 crew cab with the 6.0 engine and if i can figure out how to reduce my jpg photos to 97.7 KB or less ill post some pictures. any help would be great. Thanks K.P.

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site K.P.!
    The program I always use for resizing or changing picture format would be Irfanview and as far as puting some photos on here, I just upload them to Photobucket and instert the links in my email like this...

[​IMG]

3. G.M.C. SLT

G.M.C. SLT New Member

Thanks ill try that.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome, looks like you figured it out. Nice spread of vehicles you have there.

5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome in SOCAL. Did ya make out ok uploading pics yet? I don't see any?

6. G.M.C. SLT

G.M.C. SLT New Member

Nope... All my pics are too big for this forum..and i cant shrink them, I guess i know more about trucks than PCs. Ill keep trying but first i got to take my kids horseback rideing.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How big are your pics that you want to upload? You're not able to get them up into the photo gallery on here?

8. G.M.C. SLT

G.M.C. SLT New Member

They are all between 100 & 111 KB and the biggest you can upload to this forum is 97.7KB. These are just regular old pictures from my digital camera that i have uploaded to other sites with no problem but NocanDo here.

9. Cableguy

I use Adobe Photoshop to down size pics. You can save them any size you want. Click on our gallery in the light blue bar at the top of page and its pretty straight forward.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Click My photos
    [​IMG]

10. Cableguy

[​IMG]
    Click upload
    [​IMG]
    Browse wherever you have your photos..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]