1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy in Kentucky...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by phillybadass, Sep 11, 2010.

1. phillybadass

phillybadass New Member

Whats up club? I'd like to be the first to welcome myself to the club. Proud owner of a 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ. I am in the US Army and currently stationed here at good ol Fort Knox Kentucky! Originally from Philly so there will be some trash talking when it comes to sports!! Looking to make some immediate upgrades to "The Truck" so I will be all over the place inside the forum.
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. What part of Philly are you from? I used to live there for a few years. My Grandmom used to live near 9th street across the park from Geno's Cheesesteaks. Miss those.
    Phillies, Flyers and Eagles fan. :)
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard, Been stationed at Fort Knox before for AIT... (tank Mechanic)
  4. rip5164

rip5164 Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club from the current home of Lord Stanley's Cup!!! LOL!!
  5. phillybadass

phillybadass New Member

Thanks for the invite...looking forward to learning alot here.
    @AL..I am from North Philly. No where in my travels have I found a sandwich that could match the cheesesteak. But I am going through Tastykake withdrawal right now!
    @Murdog...I just got here in May. But from what I hear, it has changed tremendously. You probably would not recognize it. Still no local strip clubs though, lol!!!
    @Rip, Rip Rip! y wife is from Chicago. So there is nothing you can say that hasn't been said already. We shall meet again!!
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm with ya, not much that beats a Butterscotch Krimpet. It's also real difficult to find Scrapple anywhere. :)
  7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  8. 09Z71BLKBST

09Z71BLKBST Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC!
  9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here! Congrats on the new truck!
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!!