New Guy in Montana

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Nemesis76, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Nemesis76

Nemesis76 New Member

Hey everyone, I'm Cody and I recently picked up a 2003 GMC Sonoma SLS with the ZR2 package and the 4.3L with an automatic transmission. Looking forward to getting some good info on the truck.

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Cody!
    WELCOME TO THE GMTC Family! :) There are tons of awesome members on here and people have great ideas and advice.... I hope that you enjoy the site... Please let me know if you need any help with the site...Hope that you will post some pictures of your truck :)

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. And Congratulations on the new acquisition. Do you have any plans for it yet? Or are you still just enjoying the newness? Looking forward to getting to know you and your truck better.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

5. Nemesis76

Nemesis76 New Member

That has to be the most epic intro response I have seen :)

As far as plans, right now I'm looking into a cold air intake, still doing research on exhaust options, rims, more aggressive tires, possibly a KC light bar and who knows what else will come along :p

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! That is a nice truck, I always liked the ZR2s. Have fun!

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Thanks! And those sound like some solid plans. Do you have any pictures of the truck yet?

The KC light bar is an idea I've toyed with myself. I won't be able to decide until I get my truck a little closer to finished.

8. Nemesis76

Nemesis76 New Member

I only have the one I just posted for the time being, cell phone cameras can be a pain as it turns out

9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

That figures. I'm not seeing it. But don't worry, it's likely me. Every since they redid the proxy filter a week or so ago, some pictures don't show up anymore. Others show up just fine. I'm trying to use some pull to get something opened up a bit more. We'll see how that goes.

10. Nemesis76

Nemesis76 New Member

I'm also technologically illiterate so that won't help any