1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Guy...Just Signed Up!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Dworms86, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Dworms86

Dworms86 New Member

Hello All!! Just joined the site to have somewhere to go and learn/talk more about my Z-71. I have a 1995 Black K/1500 Silverado Z-71 with over 180,000 miles on her. Still runs like a champ (knock on wood)!! Rear Axle was switched out for a 14 Bold H/D Semi-floating Axle in 2010 as well as a rear Disc-Brake Conversion and Rear manual inflating Air Bags. Front leveling kit was installed in 2009 and I completely rebuilt the A/C (everything is new) in 2012. Also installed some 16x10 inch Black American Racing Mojave Wheels earlier this year! Still have a lot I want to do but haven't got to it yet. I am a C-130 Flight Engineer in the KY ANG and that's about it. Look forward to joining many of your discussions!! photo.jpg
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!! Looks like you've put lot of work into your truck....very nice!