Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy, just wanting to say Hi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Wade84, May 10, 2009.

1. Wade84

Wade84 New Member

Well, i was on the old tahoe forums, but it is dead.

I am 24, I am a welder/fabricator and I have always wanted an 04-05 Z71 Tahoe. I am looking all over for a nice one, and on my way now to check one out.

If you all have any pointers for things for me to pay close attention to, that would be nice!

-wade

2. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the site,from Calif:glasses:

4. Wade84

Wade84 New Member

i really liked the 04 tahoe Z71 I tested today, but it did not have the factor OEM Z71 wheels. Where the heck can I find them used for a good deal?

5. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC. Wheels... on eBay? Craig's List?

Good luck with the purchase. Pay close attention to the gauges and make sure they are all looking accurate, try out the 4WD many times, popping it in and out (Z71's have 4WD??) make sure it all works well and no lights come on (Service 4WD). Check the AC/Heat front and back and make sure all the settings work... I'm not sure what else.. Trying to think of what comes up often in the forums. Anyone else?

6. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

7. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

9. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!

10. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club. to add to springthings list, try to take a scanner with you, or have take it somewhere that can scan it for you just in case. also dont forget to have it carfaxed though its not always reliable.