1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy looking for some tire advice!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by speakingstone, Dec 2, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. speakingstone

speakingstone New Member

I have a Silverado 2500HD diesel extended cab truck. I am looking at a set of Bridgestone Dueler, LT2665/75R16E DLRVT tires. I want to tow a airstream 31' trailer. Does the E mean 10 ply rating on side walls. I am a new guy and through your forum offered a lot of info. Any-other tires you would recommend ? Hope you can give me some advise
    Thanks,
    John

2. osduck5

osduck5 New Member

E rating is a 10 ply tire. I just put a set of Firestone Destination A/T's on my 1500. They ride well and are pretty quiet on the road. I have not had them off road yet so I don't know how well they do there. First set of these tires I have tried.

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: I am running Bridgestones,and pull a 14' trailer. I have no problem with them. Hope this helps.