1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy looking to trade in !!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by highbl00d, Oct 24, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. highbl00d

highbl00d New Member

Hey my name's Collin. I currently own a 2007 TBSS. I am looking to trade that in for either a Sierra Denali or a Silverado LTZ. I dont tow or haul, honestly its going to be a family mover and an ego booster..hehe.

First off, do you guys suggest a trade in? If so, Chevy, or GMC? THanks !!!!
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Both are Great trucks I think I would lean towards the Denali That is one Sweet ride.... OR.... A 2013 Black Edition Avalanche.. Price came down and for what you get you should be very happy....:glasses:

Photo-0276.jpg
  3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

TBSS are pretty awesome, are you sure you want to trade in that? My buddy had one and traded that in for a Silverado but soon after missed the power and the room.
  4. highbl00d

highbl00d New Member

I really dont, but I do need a truck. I was thinking about getting the 6.2 engine so I wont miss too much of the power. I guess the Denali has nice bells and whistles, while the LTZ has mainly what I need and is cheaper.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  6. highbl00d

highbl00d New Member

thanks !! oh, and I forgot to mention, I only owe less than $5k on the TBSS. I would love to pay it off and call it my own, but with living situations now, I may need to just trade it in. :-/ I'll just pay the min for now and continue research on LTZ vs Denali !!
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club Collin, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:
  8. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!
  9. highbl00d

highbl00d New Member

Thanks again everyone. I hope I dont get kicked out for this, but I just got done browsing a Ram Truck website :-x
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !