1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Guy on Board.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ChevyTech, Feb 18, 2007.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyTech

ChevyTech New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have been on the board for about a week and I forgot to introduce myself. A little history on myself, I am 25 (i know just a baby) but I have owned at least 15 Chevy's, and I also worked for the Company. I turned wrenches for the General for 4 years to pay for college and then I worked for him again when I was laid off a year after college, only this time it was HUMMER. I now work for Land Rover while I get my degree in buisness. Say what you will about some of GM's cars and trucks there is no bigger piece of junk than a Land Rover. I currently own an '06 Silverado LT 1500 which I love and is one of the best looking years in my opinion only trumped by the late 90's early 2000's with the big hood. Well that is about it I lokk forward to future discussions.
    1 person likes this.
  2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

3. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome, ChevyTech. I know what you mean about those LR's. The first time I tore into one I was amazed that they are able to get some many $$$$ for such a mediocre machine. Range Rovers are in the $80's now. Unbelievable.