Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy on the forum 99 silv z-71

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Pizzot, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Pizzot

Pizzot New Member

What up Guys/Girls. I'm new on here, starting to half some issues and getting that point where the nickels and dimes get thrown into the truck (passed that point actually), thought I'd join the forum to learn more about some things as well find some pretty cool things to do with it as well as provide light on issues that I have already dealt with.

Go Gators!

2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!

3. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

4. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!

5. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site....Enjoy yourself...its a celebration...

6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here!

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

Yep I am also familiar with the throwing nickels and dimes at the truck, although I think I am at the point of $100 bills LOL! It makes me sick to have to take a vehicle some where and have it fixed, but sometimes you just have to pay the man! ............AMY

9. Pizzot

Pizzot New Member

My fuel pump was buzzing so I replaced it. A few months later I was driving down the interstate and lost power. When I would hit the gas, the engine would choke and air would shoot back into the airbox with a loud pop. Replaced all the O2 sensors, EGR valve, MAF, TPS, and finally replaced the Cat converters. Fixed it......for about 1 week. Then started over again. Turned out to be a faulty new Fuel pump that is notorious for having issues. We swapped it since it was under warranty, but spend about $1400 dollars on all the other parts.

10. Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon Rockstar

Welcome

I am new too. This is a good way to find out more than you ever wanted to know.:happy: