1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

new guy saying hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bigbrett, May 22, 2007.

1. bigbrett

bigbrett Rockstar

names brett
    somebody else had it
    I'm big so............bigbrett

as you can see I'm really original and a deep thinker:rules:

located in Montreal

the fleet is all gm

2003 tahoe
    1994 roadmaster
    1980 trans am
    1977 scottsdale

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey, welcome to the site Brett! We're being invaded by our friends from the North. That's ok, as long as I can still go up and ski Whistler it's all good. :great:

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome Brett, Not Brett Hart I hope cuz I think Hulk Hogan's on this board somewhere...

4. Cableguy

Just makin' sure theres the right mix of stump jumpers and yankees...J/K :lol:

5. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I thought we were going to ban the country of Canada especially that pesky cableguy....oh wait I wasn't supposed to say that was I?

Welcome to the site Brett! Glad to have you with us.:great:

6. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Again welcome aboard dude, glad to see another old school GM guy, we are a dieing breed.

These new kids don’t even know what a carburetor is. Never mind how they work.

7. terry0341

terry0341 Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Welcome

Welcome to the best GM site on the net!

8. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

welcome!!!

9. Cableguy

Are you kidding me. I was born and raised on carbs. I love the old days...Fenders the size of Texas, Car doors you had to take a run at to close, belching blue smoke, gas gulping, tree killing cars. Thats when things made more mechanical sense to me. Now its computer does this computer takes care of that. When it quits I'm left scratching my head.

10. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

hmmmm....I don't think you were one of the kids he was talking about:lol: