1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by AnCap, Jun 25, 2013.

1. AnCap

AnCap New Member

Hey,I am AnCap from North Carolina. Got a 99 GMC Suburban came here looking for some help/suggestions on what I can do to improve gas mileage and also what kind of exhaust to get put on it.

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club AnCap, it's great to have you aboard. On the gas milage I can tell you what I do. Cruise control, foot out of the gas, longer slow downs, Edge Programmer, K&N Filter, Stubby antenna and I went with the Magnaflow on the exhaust. Hope this helps Good luck and post some pictures of your ride. :great:

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

There are a ton of opinions and ideas on both of your topics all around this forum. Just use the search and check out all the threads.