1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Guy!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Vader, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Vader

Vader New Member

Hey guys! My name is Derrick, I just retired from the US Navy after 20yrs service and now living in Gulfport Ms and i'm new to this forum. I joined because I'm a do it yourself type guy and the forums are the best place for information. I recently purchased a 2008 GMC Sierra Denali and i plan on a few upgrades. So I'm sure I'll be chating with a few of you!

2. sbd4de3

sbd4de3 New Member

Welcome Vader!! Thank you for the 20yrs of service!! It's much appreciated! I'm an 18yr A.F. vet myself, looking forward to the 20yr mark!!

3. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Poke around here a bit an you probably find all you need to know or just ask, everyone is will to help!

4. kennythewelder

kennythewelder Active Member 500 Posts

Welcome to the forum. What engine is in your Denali ? post us some pics when you can.

5. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club, Derrick! Feel free to show us some pics of your truck.