Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Guy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by AG_TX, Dec 17, 2010.

1. AG_TX

AG_TX New Member

hello everyone. i'm Adam here in Lake Jackson, tx... i've got a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500 4x4, 4.8L crewcab. looking foward to any help i may need. AG

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard, AG. Lake Jackson is a pretty nice little town. I have some grandparents who live just outside of LJ in Jones Creek.

6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! I used to go to Lake Jackson when I worked for Dow. After I retired, I haven't been back. Have fun!

7. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Hey Adam, welcome to the GM truck club.

8. AG_TX

AG_TX New Member

Thanks. Nice colorado. My brother now has my 2008 colorado c/c 4x4. He's in Colorado Cprings, CO. It's getting some work in the snow now. It was one of my favorite trucks i've owned. I had the I-5, but it more than enough power. Pulled a Toyota Tundra C/C buried to the axles out at the beach with no prob. I would love to have a colorado with a 5.3 V8, sweet!

9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!