1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by chilax, Feb 27, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome Jeff, you have found the best truck club with the best members and the biggest knowledge base on the web. GMTC members care and are there for each other. Welcome aboard.

Sig.jpg
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

WELCOME TO GMTC!! pull up a tailgate and sit a spell.
  3. chilax

chilax New Member

Thanks guys!

Donyms- Your truck is beautiful! I wish my ext cab was a stepside... thought about a bed swap but never could find out if its a direct replacement for my shortbed. My bed has a few dings and dents on it as well as my tailgate. one more reason I was pushing tward the stepside style.

Ive had my truck 3 years and Im just at a point where I want to do something to it to make it different. I spend A LOT of time in my truck and want to liven things up a lil bit but im pretty strapped for cash . Just married recently and all haha. I cruised through the DIY section prolly gonna attempt to replace the cluster bulbs as that seems fairly easy just not sure what else to do. maybe wire some leds under seats and dash, my kids prolly love it haha :)
    Anyone have any other suggestions for cheap/free DIY projects?
  4. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member 100 Posts

5. chilax

chilax New Member

Trust me id love to, really would love the 7in lift kit. think it would look great with the 4in body lift... money is an issue unfortunately :(
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We've spoken in chat, before. Sorry so slow to post but I've been traveling for work. Welcome! :great: