1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Headlight Housing's......

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Jan 13, 2012.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

As my Truck is getting up there in yrs, some parts are starting to show their age, and one of those parts was the Headlight Housing's, starting to get Cloudy and Dis-Colored.......So instead of trying to restore them, I Decided to go with a New Set and I decided to go with a Aftermarket Set,

After searching around for sometime, I Found and Bought an Awesome Looking Aftermarket Set......

Before
    [​IMG]

Now
    [​IMG]

Before
    [​IMG]

Now
    [​IMG]

I should mentioned that after installing the New Housing's, they still needed to be adjusted (The Beam).....but I waited until later in the day and adjusting them was easy, it took all of 5/7 mins to adjust both.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

looks real nice dude.

Alex
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks good. should be able to see a little better now too.
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice upgrade Mike!!! They really brighten the front. I'm sure they have a better glow at night also!!!
  5. Cheez

Cheez Member 100 Posts

Very clean and simple. Turned out awesome!
  6. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thanks Alex.....:glasses:

Thanks David......your right the lighting now is So Much Better........with these New Headlights....:glasses:

Thank you........the night-time Vision is Much Better......:glasses:

Thank you.....:glasses:
  7. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

Mike they look alot better :great: I think mine are getting like that unfortunately. What brand are those? Also what brand are your clear corners?
  8. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thank you.....:glasses:.......I'll sent you a PM with the Links, where I bought the Headlights and Clear Corners.....
  9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

there is a huge difference, they look really good!!
  10. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thank you......:glasses: