New Headlight Housing's......

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Jan 13, 2012.

1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Mike those look sweet. Did you go with an aftermarket bulb? I am not a fan of white trucks. But there is always an exception to every rule, and your truck is deff and exception.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thank you......New Low and High Beam Bulbs came with the Headlight's.....same as the factory bulbs.

3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Looks Awesome! Huge difference... Nice job...

4. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those lights look great Mike! I thought about getting a set of that style of lights for my silverado many times, but they never made it to the top of the list. I just kept the stock ones polished up to prevent yellowing. Those ones look much better though and the look is perfect for your truck.

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

seen something like what you have mike at pep boys, only for the turn and day time lights part. 150$ a pop tho

Alex

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thank you Erica....:glasses:

Thank you Peter.....:glasses:

I Bought the Clear Corner's(Turn Signal) a few yrs back, and picked them up for a Very Good Price.......IIRC the cost for them was around $45-$50+Shipping.......

7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good Mike, nice and clean, like the rest of your truck! Nice upgrade, almost look factory.

8. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thanks Adam........:glasses:........I'm finally done with a Exterior Appearance Mods........up next is a Rear Sway and an a Lighting System for the inside/under the Bed Rails .

9. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks amazing Mike, but then again that is what I have come to expect from you.... :money:

10. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thank you Alston.......:glasses: