New Headlights and Vertical Grill

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sdpbob, Feb 9, 2009.

1. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

So finially I got them in and DAMN do they look good, I have pics of them. Can't really see the new headlights real well. Ill have to take a pic of them when there off.

[​IMG]

2. DaveyBoyo

DaveyBoyo Rockstar

The grille looks really good, not sure about the air dam though.

3. drumrob

drumrob Rockstar 100 Posts

They look really nice yeah I have been wanting to get some new headlights. That would be great if you had some pictures with the lights off

4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks awesome man! Very unique look! :great:

5. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks real good

6. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

Ill have to wait untill tomorrow cuz it was a cloudy day all day today, to get some better pics of the headlights off. My wife bought me those for x-mas and it took until now to actually put them in.

7. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thats the first set of verticals that I like, most look like they beong on the navigator. Not your set.

8. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have to agree with that...the vertical grille on my body style truck reminds me of a baleen whale, lol

9. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Certainly makes it unique! Congrats!

10. bac-n-afect

bac-n-afect Rockstar 100 Posts

sweet ride

Looks like your headed in the right direction... I was wondering about the install on your pioneer dvd player. Did it go off without a hitch. Did you do it yourself or... I'm looking for something up that alley and wanted some imput.

By the way, did you have a security system installed. I was thinking of doing that before I get too carried away with my Dash.

Marc