1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Headlights and Vertical Grill

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sdpbob, Feb 9, 2009.

1. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

So finially I got them in and DAMN do they look good, I have pics of them. Can't really see the new headlights real well. Ill have to take a pic of them when there off.

[​IMG]
  2. DaveyBoyo

DaveyBoyo Rockstar

The grille looks really good, not sure about the air dam though.
  3. drumrob

drumrob Rockstar 100 Posts

They look really nice yeah I have been wanting to get some new headlights. That would be great if you had some pictures with the lights off
  4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks awesome man! Very unique look! :great:
  5. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks real good
  6. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

Ill have to wait untill tomorrow cuz it was a cloudy day all day today, to get some better pics of the headlights off. My wife bought me those for x-mas and it took until now to actually put them in.
  7. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thats the first set of verticals that I like, most look like they beong on the navigator. Not your set.
  8. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have to agree with that...the vertical grille on my body style truck reminds me of a baleen whale, lol
  9. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Certainly makes it unique! Congrats!
  10. bac-n-afect

bac-n-afect Rockstar 100 Posts

sweet ride

Looks like your headed in the right direction... I was wondering about the install on your pioneer dvd player. Did it go off without a hitch. Did you do it yourself or... I'm looking for something up that alley and wanted some imput.

By the way, did you have a security system installed. I was thinking of doing that before I get too carried away with my Dash.

Marc