1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New headlights

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by stewart7225, Nov 9, 2011.

1. stewart7225

stewart7225 New Member

Hit a pheasant and busted out a headlight so I figured it would be a good time to upgrade. So far I am very happy with them and have had lots of people stop and ask me about them. These are made by Spyder and so far the only thing I dont like is that the high beams aren't quite as good as the old ones were but I am going to put some new bulbs in as well as get the foglights wired up so they stay on which will help a lot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am also looking for opinions on what to do with my grille. The chrome is peeling in one spot (rather pathetic for a 3 year old pickup....) and I am sure its going to worsen. Right now I am looking at a black grille out of a WT but am worried that would be way to much black and would look like a hole. I am trying to find some way to get around using chrome, stainless steel is fine but the quality of chrome makes me want to eliminate it from my pickup.

Austin
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks nice.. Billet grill is next...
  3. stewart7225

stewart7225 New Member

That was my thoughts at one time but I need an entire grille replacement due to the chrome issues. Any brands of full replacements that aren't outrageously priced??
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Hey @stewart7225 there are a bunch of grilles that you can get for an entire range of prices from cheap to expensive. Just depends on what you're looking for.
  5. McMahan

McMahan New Member 100 Posts

looking good
  6. grape2

grape2 New Member

I like the mono look so that would be a white grille to match the truck. Chrome plastic just does not hold up very well replaced a lot as a svc mgr