1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New here ~ 88 K5 Blazer

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bowtie man 13, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Bowtie man 13

Bowtie man 13 New Member

I have an 88 k-5 blazer V8 383 doesnt have a back wind sheild got busted and it's still a project I'm working on it I only get like $50 every week to spend on it and I wanted to know what I should put the money into and where I should get it

2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club it's good to have you with us I hope you enjoy yourself I would start with a new window winter is coming you don't want to freeze in that thing lol

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:

4. Bowtie man 13

Bowtie man 13 New Member

Well my dad is suppose to buy it because he is the one that broke it. But have any idea where I can get a cheap one

5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

6. Bowtie man 13

Bowtie man 13 New Member

Thanks my friend got a jeep and he kept talking about the jeep blog so I deside to look for a Chevy one because my k5 blazer just keeps showing his little wrangler up. And i would like to get some tips and stuff

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

There are plenty of tips/tricks in the forums -- the 'search' feature is your friend. IF you fail to locate what you need with that then I recommend posting your inquiries in the 'Technical Forums' section appropriate to the type of issue you have ... or in the 'GM Platform' section that is specific to your vehicle. You'll reach a wider group of the forum members that way ... and target your inquiries more directly to those who might already have experiences with them.

8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club, start with back window. If you find a cheap one. you will sve about 50 max. it also is not the price of the window. add labor as well

9. Bowtie man 13

Bowtie man 13 New Member

I'm am going to install the windows I'm just looking for a place to get cheap ones

10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C! I'm with you, I'd take the Blazer too. Have fun!