New Here. Feedback on 2007 classic please!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by iGNiTiON, Mar 1, 2009.

1. iGNiTiON

iGNiTiON New Member

This is the truck I am getting when I turn 16. It is currently my dads.. but it is a White 2007 Silverado HD Classic.

Rims, tires, and it has a chip.

I want to do a lot more to it like get a white chevy emblem, white mirror covers, white door handles, white wheel well covers, etc but I don't know when/if I will be able to..

Also, before June I should be getting a really nice sound system in it.. but I will update with pics when that time comes.

[​IMG]

What do ya think?

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It sounds like you are going to have a very nice "first truck". As it sets, it isn't too shabby! Your "add ons" will personalize it to your taste and I'm sure you are on the right track. Have fun!

3. iGNiTiON

iGNiTiON New Member

Thanks. Well, my parents haven't decided if I get to keep it after I graduate.. so if they say I can I want to get it all whited out like I said.. but if I dont get to keep it.. then I am going to try and get either a silverado or colorado that is all blacked out..

I guess we'll see in 2 and 1/2 years :p

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

lucky

you are a lucky young man .you have a good dad

6. iGNiTiON

iGNiTiON New Member

Thanks. And yeah he is good.. but it sounds like he is leading more or less to me not getting the truck when I graduate... do we will see what happens then =/

Thanks. Love it so far.

7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site
    wish i could have had a truck like that when i was 16

8. pickupman21

pickupman21 New Member

Not a bad place to start from.

9. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

dont spend all that money on all those mods, spen some extra time on the truck, and paint it all yourself. figure out a way to take the things you want painted off, and do it yourself

10. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's one heck of a first truck! I like the rims!

:sign0016: