Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New here from florida. First time owning a chevy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by aixc, Aug 14, 2013.

1. aixc

aixc New Member

Hey everyone, new here to forums. Hoping to be part of the community.

will try make brief, just recently bought a 1998 chevy s10 5 speed, havn't even gotten it yet guy i'm buying from is fixing driver door it sags a bit when you close it so hes going to weld it up get that fixed and new timing chain for me. Have been a owner of 1994 acura legend for about 5 years, and have been through 2 different engines in it and it basically turned into a very tiny work truck for me since i do alot of general labor and construction type of work. That cars pretty much been a nightmare, engines been over demanding and i've been wanting a truck for some time so i was like time for this car to go since its been down for about 2 weeks so made a deal to trade it to a family mechanic for a lil chevy s10 hes had sitting in the back for a while now. I'm pretty excited, havn't really gotten the chance to make acquaintance with the truck yet though but i know i'm going to really enjoy owning it

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!! Did you pick it up yet?