1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New here from Houston

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Blue94, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Blue94

Blue94 New Member

Hey everyone new here from Houston, TX. Just purchased a 1994 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab, 1 owner truck (now 2) with only 210,XXX miles. All original blue ext/blue int. Has a pioneer headunit with pioneer speakers and 2 Rockford P2 10in subs. Plan on overhauling the engine and tranny in the somewhat near future as its still the original engine/tranny. Don't have any pics of it at the moment but will try to get some asap and post em up. Thanks in advance for the welcome.

Doug
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Doug!
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard.
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  7. Suburban86

Suburban86 New Member

Hey Blue94. I am from the Houston area as well located in the Pasadena area. My Sub is a 1986 w/ 276,000 miles on it. The heads have not been busted from the block yet. However, it idles as smooth as a kitten. The vehicle is in super excellent shape interior as well as exterior. All accessories still works. I've been approached many times by individuals who ask me if I wanted to sell it after seeing the superb condition of the vehicle. Of course, I'd be a fool to sell this classic as the job situation is very poor as well as the economy. I wouldn't be interested in selling it as being an owner of it for the past 18 years with many memories of owning it. Oh BTW, I just join the club not more than 5 minutes ago. Looks like this forum will be interesting and fun.

E-mail me if you want and I'll be happy to reply.

Suburban86
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2010