New here from Houston

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Blue94, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Blue94

Blue94 New Member

Hey everyone new here from Houston, TX. Just purchased a 1994 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab, 1 owner truck (now 2) with only 210,XXX miles. All original blue ext/blue int. Has a pioneer headunit with pioneer speakers and 2 Rockford P2 10in subs. Plan on overhauling the engine and tranny in the somewhat near future as its still the original engine/tranny. Don't have any pics of it at the moment but will try to get some asap and post em up. Thanks in advance for the welcome.

Doug

2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Doug!

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard.

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!

6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:

7. Suburban86

Suburban86 New Member

Hey Blue94. I am from the Houston area as well located in the Pasadena area. My Sub is a 1986 w/ 276,000 miles on it. The heads have not been busted from the block yet. However, it idles as smooth as a kitten. The vehicle is in super excellent shape interior as well as exterior. All accessories still works. I've been approached many times by individuals who ask me if I wanted to sell it after seeing the superb condition of the vehicle. Of course, I'd be a fool to sell this classic as the job situation is very poor as well as the economy. I wouldn't be interested in selling it as being an owner of it for the past 18 years with many memories of owning it. Oh BTW, I just join the club not more than 5 minutes ago. Looks like this forum will be interesting and fun.

E-mail me if you want and I'll be happy to reply.

Suburban86

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010