1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new here from idaho boise area

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Crash_box, Feb 27, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Crash_box

Crash_box New Member

Hey there all, was looking to find some ppl who have ideas/info on the truck i just bought this month, its deffinately a odd one, a 84 s-10 blazer with fiberglass top. was looking to fit it up better than i got it and learn some things about it. it is my first gm truck but i have owned a 90 beretta gt indy(fun car) and a 86 camero (wonderfully designed interior). so im not to much of a newby lol. but would like to learn what i can about my truck. Thanks!!!! 2011-01-31 17.01.49.jpg
  2. thoubeezy

thoubeezy New Member

cool blazer, i think i do remember seeing this one on craigslist when i was looking for my truck as well!
  3. Crash_box

Crash_box New Member

well i did find it at a dealer lol. but i figured it should be a decent little truck for now, and old enough you dont need to be a rocket scientist to fix it....
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  6. 1991 Suburban

1991 Suburban New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!
  8. Crash_box

Crash_box New Member

ty for the welcome everyone. so far just poking around this is a cool site
  9. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome aboard! I hope you're able to find everything you need. Enjoy the site.
  10. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club Crash. Nice looking truck. It looks like somebody put a lot of money into it before you got it.