Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New here from Macon, GA two GM products

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by CARSALESMAN, Dec 18, 2011.

1. CARSALESMAN

CARSALESMAN New Member

Hello, my name is Brian Bailey from Macon GA. I'm 22 and have been selling cars for 2 years now. First with Toyota since it was close to my house and now I have been selling chevrolets for a little over a year now at Jeff Smith Chevrolet in Byron GA. Great place to work, and the best product around. We put out a lot of trucks in the middle GA area and sell more Duramaxes than anybody else in the area.

Anyhow, seems like a cool community you have here, and look forward to participating.

I will post some pictures in the morning but here's what I drive.

2011 Silverado 1500 LT
    -----------------------
    Black on ebony bench seat
    2wd ext cab, w/ 5.3l
    20" chrome clad wheels
    6" GM factory oval side steps
    12,000 miles

The wife

2011 Tahoe LS
    ----------------------
    Sheer Silver on ebony bucket seats
    2wd w/ 5.3l
    3rd row
    530 miles

silver01.jpg silver02.jpg tahoe01.jpg

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club Brian and Im sure with your experience you can be helpful to anyone in the market for a new truck!!

3. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Any plans to modify your truck (maybe the wife's as well? :neutral:)?

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

5. CARSALESMAN

CARSALESMAN New Member

thanks guys. pics added.

My truck plans:
    2" RC leveling kit
    305/65r20 nitto terra grapplers
    whenever I run my goodyears down

The wife's:
    drive it put gas in it, make a payment, make insurance payment. Repeat

actually, I'm not sure it's up to her if she wants dvd, or classic soft trim leather. I know she is getting remote start and fog lights added soon.

I can buy two remotes to get remote start, and get them programmed for free at work :):):).

6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! I would be really cool if you could bet your dealer ship to sell us po GMTC folk genuine GM parts at a discount!

7. CARSALESMAN

CARSALESMAN New Member

you mean buy something from the stealership? I don't even do that. haha I'll mention to the parts manager for you.