1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New here from Minnesota

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jimmytopman, Sep 3, 2011.

1. jimmytopman

jimmytopman New Member

Stumbled upon this site and thought I'd join in. I've owned no less than 14 Chevy Trucks and run the crap out of every one of them. I just picked up a new 2011 Silverado and got a killer deal on it. Almost 12,000 off the sticker of 39,000. I rack up the miles and am always looking for tips and tricks, I like the site and hope I can get and give info on here as I have about 2 million miles behind the wheel of a Chevy under my belt.
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club.
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  5. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Sounds like we could learn alot from you.
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the club from another member from MN
  7. jimmytopman

jimmytopman New Member

Thanks guys , I'll get some pics up of my trucks today if I get a chance, I have to work today(self employed carpenter) I spent the whole day yesterday detailing them. I used to think it was a major job detailing 1 truck, now that I have two again it is a never ending job.
  8. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new truck. Sounds like you got a good deal.
  9. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !