1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New here from NH looking for advice

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ckbomber, Sep 16, 2011.

1. ckbomber

ckbomber New Member

Hey im looking at another chevy. This time its a 95 k1500 diesel z71. 307k on the clock. Its only $2500 so i just want to know if there is anything in particular to look out for when looking at it, What anyones opinion is on these trucks, and is it a good investment. Im still in school and dont have a ton of extra cash to dump in it if something goes wrong. Any help would be apreciated thanks
    Dylan
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard Dylan! I have a 98 k1500 and it is rock solid. Mine is gas so I cannot speak for the diesels. Try searching the diesel forum or post your question there for a faster response. Sounds like a good buy if the engine is sound.
  3. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club Dylan
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Dylan. Sorry I can't help with your diesel question, but I think they ever made a Z-71 diesel in '95. Maybe someone just added the decals.
  5. ckbomber

ckbomber New Member

Yeah you may be right but the z71 was just the off road suspension package and diesel was an option so maybe this is a rare one that has both.
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Look in the glove box at the build sheet and see if you see a Z-71 option.
  7. ckbomber

ckbomber New Member

i dont have the truck yet im goin to look at it tomorow i think so ill check then.
  8. ckbomber

ckbomber New Member

6.5.jpg heres a picture of the truck from craigslist
  9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome!......