Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by la palomaa, Aug 16, 2012.

1. la palomaa

la palomaa New Member

As the title says im new here im from baytown, texas HPT ftw! heres a few pictures of mine adn my buddys mine the 09 silverado btw.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club, thats a nice looking truck, what all you have done for performance?
  3. la palomaa

la palomaa New Member

-tune
    -cold air intake
    -full exhaust
    -spacer
    -long tub headers
    -3.73 gears
    Turbo or Billets are next!
  4. Welcome and nice looking truck
  5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:
  6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome I love the classified license plate :lol:

Why does everyone block their license plates though? Never understood that one.
  7. Gpana

Gpana Member

Nice looking truck, welcome to the club:neutral:
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! Sweet looking ride.
  9. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Here's your chance to share your knowledge and gain a lot as well. Just curious, but why the two "a's" in your user name? I've never seen it spelled that way.
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club. :great:
    [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION] - while allowing people to see plainly visible license plates on the road is one thing, presenting them online to people who are sitting right next to tools that allow them to do a look-up on the plate, determine an address, and then potentially come steal parts, the truck, or things from your home ... is another. You'd most likely notice if someone followed you home to case your truck/home ... but would have no idea if someone was using online tools to do it.