1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

new in New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by brianj, Oct 15, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. brianj

brianj Rockstar

Greetings to all. I am about to jump into a whole new area for myself - performance modifications on a fuel injected, computer controlled vehicle. I have a great deal of experience on carb'd motors, but I will be looking for advice on this one. I have acquired an all original, mint condition 1995 Chevy 2500 2w.d. pickup with a 5.7 automatic, and 49,000 original miles, in victory red, no less. The interior still smells new, and it has never been parked outside. I live in the rust belt of New Hampshire, and you can still see the grease pencil marks on the inner body panels from the factory. Couldn't pass it up. Anyone out there who has done anything similar and who can tell me how the computer works with cam changes, etc. and is willing to pass it on, i would be grateful. I will be posting pics.of the truck as soon as I can figure out how to do it.

Thanks in advance

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! You can find a whole lot of answers here. :glasses:

3. WildEyedDream

WildEyedDream Member

:sign0016:Welcome Brian.

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. 1ATony

1ATony Rockstar GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

6. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!