Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New in Ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Abel, Mar 29, 2012.

1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Wil, good to have you aboard. :glasses:

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

3. Abel

Abel New Member

thanks guys! i appreciate all the warm welcomes! if i can help out in any way ill try to do so. and pictures should come soon. ps as much as i love a dirtymax, especially the new ones, i'd still love to have a Silverado with a Cummins 6.7L set up to an Allison.

...although, it would put a wrench in my plan for when i do buy a Dirtymax. i'm going to get a personalized plate that reads Dirty Allison in some way.. -_-

4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Hey Abel I am glad your here too...Always good to chat with others that live the truck ways of life.....
    I just like funning with the Dodge boys,,, the best thing i can think of in a dodge is the cummins and have seen and driven a cummins allison modded chevy and it rocked,, All my cummins are in bigger dump trucks and semi's on fords yet ....whats with that ???
    ... and they are unstoppable and indestructible... Dirty dog is my first Duramax,, but i am loven it,,,, and it seems to out perform most of the other trucks that i play with or that play with me... but that was only after uncorking it, and letting it loose..... straight stock i wasn't all that impressed mostly in the fuel consumption, but the pull power with the duramax and allison combo was all I ever needed and a whole lot more.....

6. Abel

Abel New Member

hey guys! been busy lately and forgot about checkin up on this site!! got some pictures to put up for you!

first one is the day i got it, and until now! so far come quite aways. this coming springtime i plan to repaint the same dark carmine red and weld in new rocker panels and rear wheel-wells!
    [​IMG]
    heres what she looks like right now
    [​IMG]
    next to my brothers truck, slightly bigger than mine
    [​IMG]
    and finally stopped being lazy and got rid of the half-rusted away bumper that sat too low due to the body lift and ended up putting my roll pan on!
    [​IMG]