1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New in San Diego area!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Rossy, May 28, 2009.

1. Rossy

Rossy New Member

From Houston, TX. Navy is sending me out to San Diego. I will be picking up a '09 Silverado LT Ext. Cab 4x4 while when I get back into Houston early next week. I have it picked out just have to go put the pen to paper. A friend of mine referred me over here and I lurked around this afternoon seems like some good information and good people around. Pics next week! :glasses:
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site,from Northern Calif. :glasses:,All so Thank you for your service.
  3. Rossy

Rossy New Member

Thanks! I can't wait to get out to Cali. get my motorcycle on the canyon roads and do some camping.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Make sure you check out the Beaches!!!:glasses:
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Good luck in SD!
  6. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. trimhalifax

trimhalifax New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC.
  9. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  10. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. hope you are enjoying your time you have left here in Cali.