1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Indiana Chevy Owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by lm7rado, Mar 5, 2013.

1. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

Proud owner of a 2002 Silverado Ext. Cab LS 4x4.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To The Site.....:glasses:....would you have any Pictures of Silverado??....
  3. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

Thanks Heartbeat. I do have a few pictures of my truck on my phone. I will have to load them on to my computer so I can post them on here. How hard is it to post pictures on here? I know some forums you have to be a member for a certain amount of time before you are allowed to post pictures.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Once your a member here on this Site, your Good to Go, with Posting Pictures of your Ride......:great:

5. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

I will have to post some as soon as I get a chance.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  7. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

Thanks SurrealOne! Nice Truck!!!
  8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the site. What part of Indiana are you from? My Mom is from Indiana so I'm somewhat familiar with parts of the state.
  9. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

I live in Seymour, its about an hour south of Indy.
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Ok I know where you're talking about. I pass by there on my way to see Mom's family. Mom is from Gas City (about an hour NE of Indy). I used to have a female friend who lived near Columbus when I was stationed at Fort Knox.