New Indiana Chevy Owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by lm7rado, Mar 5, 2013.

1. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

Proud owner of a 2002 Silverado Ext. Cab LS 4x4.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

:sign0016:To The Site.....:glasses:....would you have any Pictures of Silverado??....
  3. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

Thanks Heartbeat. I do have a few pictures of my truck on my phone. I will have to load them on to my computer so I can post them on here. How hard is it to post pictures on here? I know some forums you have to be a member for a certain amount of time before you are allowed to post pictures.
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

Once your a member here on this Site, your Good to Go, with Posting Pictures of your Ride......:great:

5. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

I will have to post some as soon as I get a chance.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Welcome! :great:
  7. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

Thanks SurrealOne! Nice Truck!!!
  8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Welcome to the site. What part of Indiana are you from? My Mom is from Indiana so I'm somewhat familiar with parts of the state.
  9. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

I live in Seymour, its about an hour south of Indy.
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Ok I know where you're talking about. I pass by there on my way to see Mom's family. Mom is from Gas City (about an hour NE of Indy). I used to have a female friend who lived near Columbus when I was stationed at Fort Knox.
  11. donyms

donyms New Member

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  12. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Thanks! So when do we get to see some pics of yours? :gasp:
  13. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

I'm going to try to post a picture of it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so I put a picture up for my signature and also in my garage. This picture was taken the day I got the truck back on Feb 1st of this year. Since I've had it, I have bought new headlights, bumper lights, l.e.d third brake light, tail lights and black powder coated nerf bars. I plan on puting the rough country full leveling kit on and I just ordered a set of black rock wheels for it. I will post more pics once I get a weekend off to install everything.
  14. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Looks good. I like the blacked out bowtie.
  15. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

Thanks Sarge! The bow tie has been replaced, a buddy of mine airbrushed it. I will upload that pic in a few minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, new bow tie picture is added to my garage.
  16. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome to the G M T C !
  17. lm7rado

lm7rado New Member

Thanks Retired!