1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Ink!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by SupplySgt, Apr 22, 2012.

1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Got a new tattoo done last night. This one is my 2nd. Both the ones I've had done so far I drew out myself. I plan to do that for any future ones I get with the exception of my Combat Patch when I get it. Just thought I'd share.

[​IMG]

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nice INK! Sgt... Lookin' good.. :)

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

NOOOO!! I can't see it. Ever since they updated the web filter, half the pics on the site don't show up. I'll check it on my ipod later over the wifi. It won't be locked on there. I'm excited for you though. I love the feeling of new ink. Congrats. I'll comment on the design when I see it later.

4. SupplySgt

Oh man that sucks about the web filter Jeremy. Thanks for the compliment Erica :)

5. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Very nice! Any special meaning?

6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

New ink turn out great sgt

7. SupplySgt

I have Cherokee blood in me from Mom's side, so it's about my heritage. Our family is very proud of our heritage. Traditionally (this applies to many tribes not just the Cherokee tribe), they would put some kind of animal in the middle to symbolize what animal they "draw their strength" from so to speak. Without getting too religious on you, my faith is very important to me and so the cross in the middle symbolizes that I draw my strength from Christ.

The word on top is the Cherokee word for "Family" and the word on bottom is Cherokee for "Faith."

8. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Nice tat.....always a fan of ink!!!

9. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Good to hear! Keep what you love close by.

10. bigbasschevy

bigbasschevy New Member

very nice and detailed!