1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New IPCW tails..... Fiberoptic/LED.....

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Enkeiavalanche, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well as some of you know I reported on these about 4 years ago after seeing them at the Keystone show.. Well I got a nice Big Box today........ [​IMG]

I Love them.........

The 3rd pic is of all IPCW lights LOF,3rd brake light (Now Mood lights) and the new tails...

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Falcone

Falcone New Member

how much for the tails? the back ups look amazingly bright.
  3. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts

ya ditto....I may want some...I havent gotten any because all the LED tails so far for my truck are FUGLY. But these look good!

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Ok, so apparently they dont make the Fiber optic for the 2008 Sierra unless you have a dually?? And the reverse light has to be in the middle??

I thought the Silverados only had the reverse light in the middle and the GMC trucks had it on the bottom....

But I guess I can order the ones for the 07 and up Silverado and it would work for mine...I think they are the same as far as fitment goes.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/led_-and-_fiber_optic_tail_lights_-_bermuda_black/21116/ipcwi11ledt3040cb-.aspx

$
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  4. Enkeiavalanche

5. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

Looks really good. I'm digging the tailgate light strip too. Might have to get me one of those soon.....:great:
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Why don't you come out to Carlisle this weekend? The truck will be in Wyckoff Wed night to get the new brakes done...
  7. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think they look good man! I went with the Eagle Eye L.E.D. lighting i paid around $900 for headlights, tailights, and third brake light. I have a Recon L.E.D. light strip just came in that's Red along when in reverse they turn white just gotta install it this friday! I also got in my painted door handles just waiting on the tailgate handle too come in! I think the Eagle Eye,Recon and IPCW lighting look the best compared to any other brand out there!!! Good choice in lighting buddy!
  8. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks good Enkei!!
  9. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Those tails look really good, the first L.E.D. tails I've seen that I like. Nice job!
  10. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member

I agree with Adam...those are badass!