1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

new items for my truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 04blackz71, Mar 16, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 04blackz71

04blackz71 Rockstar 100 Posts

i got smoke tint for my head lights and third brake light and leveling kit and soon smoked tail lights and 33" tire cant wait then i will be ready for all truck show in carlisle

2. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice. Do the smoke tint headlamps make any difference in the brightness of the headlamps?

3. drumrob

drumrob Rockstar 100 Posts

Nice!!!!! post some pics when you have your truck all hooked up

4. 04blackz71

when i get them i will let you know freinds of mine talk to a guy with a f 150 and he said they are dimmer

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Share some pics when you get a chance.

6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

definitely share some pics and the difference in light output. many people use these

7. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Nice. Can't wait to see the pics.

8. 04blackz71

update i got the tint for the head lights and they suck lights are very dimm and a pain to put on so going to get jdm headlights and bumper lights soon still waiting for the rest of the stuff