1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Jimmy/Typhoon diecast

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by 92'Jimmy, Jun 17, 2009.

1. 92'Jimmy

92'Jimmy Member

Heres some pics of the new Jimmy/typhoon diecast with my truck.:glasses:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Are you going to paint the diecast like the real one or the real one like the diecast? :)

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Haha Springthing beat me to it, I was going to ask the exact same thing! My friend has a die cast of his Colorado, but he was lucky enough to find one at Sams club that was the same color. I actually bought a silver die cast Silverado a while back, that I was going to tape off and do the bottom black to match the two tone but now that's not an issue because it would have to be painted all green. I think mine was a 1:18 scale, it was a pretty big scale model that I got from Summit Racing it was from the Dubz brand/line.

4. 92'Jimmy

92'Jimmy Member

Well the real ones gonna be sattin black all the way around no chrome. so for now keeping the diecast as it is but maby later

5. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

My uncle has an all white '93 Typhoon. Looks like I just found a Christmas present!