1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new k20 chevy owner in wake forest nc

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jonnysblazed20, Mar 20, 2013.

1. jonnysblazed20

jonnysblazed20 New Member

Hey guys ive been reading threads on this forum for a while now, since my old tahoe in 2007, now ive got a 86' K20 silverado and figured i should jump in. I just moved from boston massachusetts down to wake forest and I'm ready to get started on bringing my truck to full strength. It justed weathered the 800 mile journey down south (somehow!) but its got some big and little things that i need advice on...ill be posting those shortly. I look forward to getting to know u guys, just have to finish up my profile stuff. Thanks! IMAG0003.jpg

P.S. Some info on the mechanics of the truck, just got a 79' Camaro 350 engine rebuilt then swaped in, dual front shocks, brand new 31's with all four original wheels (with hubccaps) full plow set-up (new england truck) not much yet but we'll get there. The bad, bed is rotting off (you could probably tell).
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome from RTP! :great:
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Bermuda Triangle of NC. :)
  4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club. Lots of parts available for your truck.
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !