New kid on the block

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kman1022, May 24, 2010.

1. Kman1022

Kman1022 New Member

The name's Keith and I'm a huge chevy fan. Had an new 04 Z71 silverado. Had to sell it after a few yrs. Bought an 02 Trailblazer that I did a few small mods to, including a 2.5" suspension lift. And Tomorrow I'll be trading in the TB and picking up my silver 2010 Z71 Silverado, extended cab. Can't wait to start modding. A few to start...Magnaflow exhaust. Had it on my 04 5.3L and loved the sound. Can't wait to hear it again on the new 5.3L. Gonna tint the front windows, then level out the front end. Over time do the rims and tires and body lift eventually.

Can't wait to start joining in the conversations around here!

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here! Congrats on the new truck! Can't wait to see it!

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!

4. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site from san fran, ca

5. Kman1022

Kman1022 New Member

I appreciate the open arms guys!
    A few other details about me that I forgot to add...
    I'm 32 yrs old and I'm from Burlington MA, I'm a Libra and I like long walks on the beach and cuddling in the moonlight:fighting0088:
    Nah I'm just kiddin' :lol:

6. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Glad to have you aboard.

7. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

9. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club and congrats on the new ride.

10. Kman1022

Kman1022 New Member

Thanks again guys! So, I picked up the truck on tuesday morning and immediately fell in love. It rides like a caddy and looks great. Woke up today and was eager to get the front driver and passenger windows tinted. I called a reputable local shop and had them install the tint right away. I think it looks a little more even now. Can't wait to slowly keep modding.

I'll try to get a pic or two up soon. Not that it's anything except a stock silver Z71, which you've all seen tons of by now.

Thanks again guys for the welcome's!