New LED Interior Lighting - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by asa.prevost, Apr 3, 2011.

1. asa.prevost

asa.prevost New Member

Got tired of my stock bulbs, so swapped them out for blues:

DAY:

Map Lights
    IMG_0469.jpg

Door Side Lights
    IMG_0468.jpg

Overhead Dome Light
    IMG_0470.JPG

NIGHT:

Map Lights
    IMG_0481.jpg

Door Side Lights
    IMG_0479.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. asa.prevost

asa.prevost New Member

Overhead Dome Light
    IMG_0480.JPG

Overall it's pretty damn bright! I can still read everything at night with them on and they're just as useful as the factory bulbs. Just got bored! Hope you guys like it :D

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah where did you get the bulbs from? Since that is something i want to do to my truck as well.

4. asa.prevost

asa.prevost New Member

I am currently at Fort Wainwright, Alaska. There was a Auto Customs shop where they had them in stock. I know Oreillys/Schucks, NAPA, and a couple of other automotive stores carry them, but if you don't want to drive around town all day looking for them and you live in the lower 48, I suggest going to www.superbrightleds.com. They have a wide selection of bulbs with cross reference guides and you can select your vehicle and see every bulb that is changeable! Good luck, man!

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thanks. and a #194 most common bulb (saw it in your sig) which isnt a surprise. Now just to find to time to do it to mine! Sweet looking truck!

6. asa.prevost

asa.prevost New Member

Thanks man. It's a work in progress, but I'm the type of person who tries to do as much as I can in as short amount of time as possible when it comes to trucks haha!

I'm in a bind right now working on my cluster. Pretty stupid they decided to start soldering the bulbs onto the cluster.... I ordered some 5mm blue bulbs to go in but it's a waiting game. Plus, I'll have to see how bad my solder skills have dropped over the past year or two haha!

7. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

looks good, might put it on my "to do" list as well