1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Lighting

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by karz4life87, Apr 26, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. karz4life87

karz4life87 Rockstar

Alright Guys,

so if you seen my other post with the pexi glass overhead switch panel. I was talking about being in the process of making some more pexi glass pieces for the Silverado. Im still waiting on my bulbs to come in from www.superbrightleds.com but heres what i got so far. Let me know what you guys think. These are the door lights, mine were both busted out so i cut some pexi-glass to fit them, sprayed them gloss black housing and sprayed the pexi-glass same.

Again if there is enough interest on them, I would be more than willing to make a number of them for a price.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

These look really good. how many/ what color LEDs are you putting in the switch panel?
  3. karz4life87

karz4life87 Rockstar

they are actually not switch panel they are the door lights, for the front driver and passenger doors. im putting one LED 194 in the light to give them a nice blue lighting. Once i get the lights in ill put them in the truck and give you all a nice pic. What you mean how many? i can do orders on individual biases. Just shoot me an PM if your interested.
  4. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Looking good. Can't wait to see them all lit up. Should be really cool with a blue tint to the light.
  5. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

ooooohhhh I gotcha. I thought they were switch panels for an overhead console mod lol. When I said how many I meant how many LEDs are you putting in there, but I realized now that they're the door lights lol, my bad.
  6. karz4life87

karz4life87 Rockstar

Thanks noodles. i should have the lights coming pretty soon. yea i cant wait to have them put in. Should look awesome, with my other blue LEDs in my speaker covers. ill get some pics of those up at the same time.
    Its all good Telorvehc i guess i really didn't clarify it to much. my bad.
  7. KaiserMitsu

KaiserMitsu New Member

They look good Karz, By the time that we are done with your truck its going to look like a blue orb going down the street. Now we just need to get some fog lights with blue halos and a black grill :lol:
  8. karz4life87

karz4life87 Rockstar

haha yea i know kaiser. I cant wait, im keeping an eye out for some. My LEDs for the doors should be here next week. :) cant wait for them.
  9. KaiserMitsu

KaiserMitsu New Member

I think I have one more Idea that you should text me and I will relay it. I was just thinking about it today actually.
  10. Chad513

Chad513 Rockstar 100 Posts

Ya i would be down to buy a set of these. are you gonna make some for the back doors too?