1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Long Island Group - LI Trucks

Discussion in 'NY - New York Chevy Truck Club' started by Als09Sierra, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just setup a new group for LI GMTC members. Anyone out there that wants to connect, feel free to sign-up. I'd like to use the group to post events and plan outings.

2. BigChevytruckgirl

BigChevytruckgirl New Member

Hey im new to the site and I'm still trying to figure out how to join groups and forums but we'er from long island and are looking to join up with other gm trucks for meets and other events plz inbox me with info my email is jlcorvette63@gmail.com thanks

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

What about us Outsiders.. But not That Outside... :lol:

4. Als09Sierra

You're more than welcome. You'll double the group size if you don't count Steve. :lol:

5. irishpwr46

irishpwr46 New Member

I am in queens, whichis technically LI, but i wont start that debate

6. Als09Sierra

Works for me. Got your beach buggy pass?

7. irishpwr46

irishpwr46 New Member

No actually. I looked into it and to get one for a non LI resident is much more expensive.

8. Als09Sierra

That sucks. Haven't been on the beach except for a few early Summer trips. You going up to MA Saturday?

9. irishpwr46

irishpwr46 New Member

i was actually working

10. BigChevytruckgirl

BigChevytruckgirl New Member

Hey nice to see some people with a beach intrest event if your not from long island there is a beach called Smith point it's 35 for a day pass and you can event have a bon fire I'm told but if yippee looking to meet up we'd love to have ameeting just give a time a place