Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Look 2013 Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Red Z71 Max, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

From the pages of the new CAR and DRIVER April 2012 issue. It appears to have some beautiful appearance upgrades and and a reduction of 500 LBS of gross vehicle weight!!!!!!! I really like the tire/rim package!!!

[​IMG]

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great:[​IMG]

UPDATE: Next Generation Silverado photos and video released by Chevrolet.

next-generation-silverado.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
  2. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I don't like it looks weird
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

GM keeps putting out trucks that they want women to buy instead of trucks that have an aggressive look to them and I am actually getting a little tired of it.
  4. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

looks like the bed has a little more flare to it! maybe chevy will bring the flare sides back. They always show em loaded up too so I wonder what a mid-model would look like.
    Oh and Z71, you are not helping me break my habit of only keeping a vehicle for 18 mos.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

ahh c'mon guys dig girls in trucks! The guys are pimpin out the NBS and NNBS and the girls will pimp out the NNNBS...hehe
  5. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

That's gotta be a mock-up in that picture. Those rear fenders look like they're from a Cheyenne/Ram crossbreed. The fit of the grill panels is downright horrible, and the frame bars seem to be all shop made or somthing. If I wanted swoopy curves all over my truck, I'd get a hood ornament like Nakranij's. 'at's why I love my '99 Suburban. The last of the square bodies. That and you can land a jet fighter on the roof of the silly monster if the Navy gets in a pinch.
  6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Personally I think it will look badazz with a lift and some mods. I can't wait to see one in person. As far as the comments about not liking its aero look, Unfortunately all vehicles will be going in this direction to achieve less aero drag and better fuel mileage. If you don't like the new stuff you will have to keep rebuilding the old trucks. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I can appreciate a beautiful older truck just as much as anyone else.
  7. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I'm with you they should have kept the obs and never made another after that they look so dumb now.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks like they pulled up the pants I mean bumper to meet the grill
  9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0020:
  10. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z Rockstar 100 Posts

So far I'm not a fan the headlights remind me of the new Ford Sport Tracs. I guess it'll just have to grow on me at first I wasn't a fan of the current body style until they'd been around a few years.