Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Look 2013 Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Red Z71 Max, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2 :great::great:

2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

56 is my favorite c10 of all time

3. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

it looks pretty much the same with a new bumper and ugly headlights

4. EA40

EA40 New Member

I'm a Chevy Salesman and the re-design isn't slated until the 2014 model year. There are some spied photos out there of the truck already and they don't look a lot like the picture that was posted. The picture posted looks more like the sport truck edition they keep throwing around. It's still yet to be seen what the 2014 will look like, but from what I've seen the front grille appears to look beefier than the current version.

5. choodock

choodock New Member

This looks soooo much better than the cheesy new Texas editions that are everywhere in Central Texas with the chrome bumper end caps.

6. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

The rendering looks like a cut up 07-11...don't really care for it much, but that's what I've said about almost every model after 1987.

Personally, the 67-72 has to be the best body style, IMO.

7. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

As a whole, I don't mind the looks of the new model. That being said, I have to agree with the others in that there's something off about the front. I loved the aggressive look of the front end of my '06 Chevy, and would have loved seeing a similar route taken with this truck. Who knows though, final production could still look different!

8. Jason2325

Jason2325 Member

It need work in the hood and grille.

9. xDieselx

xDieselx New Member

I've talked to a few people that have seen the new truck. I do not know if this is what she will look like or not. I do know for sure that the headlights are a lot smaller compared to the model now. So, if this is a photoshop pic they got the headlights right.

Also, I heard the interior is really nice. The people that I have talked to that have seen it all rave about the interior.

The Chevy salesman was right when he said it the new truck will be a 2014 year model.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  10. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Then theyre making stuff like the ssr then..