New Look 2013 Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Red Z71 Max, Mar 7, 2012.

1. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

If the pic on the first page is legit, I like it! Looks different, and different can be a good thing sometimes.

2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

You're right. If they do make it that ugly it will just make all our 07 - 12 models look that much nicer in comparison.

3. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Im not a real fan of the first picture. Wheres the front bumper?? The pic Donyms put up seems like a little more realistic front end. Although I am a fan of suttle outside appearance changes to distinguish year to year.

4. hunky

hunky Rockstar 100 Posts

X2 on the lack of bumper. Unless the part between the fog lights has changed from plastic to steel, this truck will not meet government specs. for bumper area. That said.I like the look.

5. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

If I'm not mistaken it looks like the truck is squinting at me.. kinda creepy!

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let's keep this thread moving ... what does everyone think about the design?

7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

It looks like it has a fat lip and is not porportionally correct for the truck.

8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I reaaly like the first pic. The half grill seems seems to be in the grill and I think it's cool. I hope they make the truck look just like the first pic. If they do I might be doing some trading in. I could make that truck look cold blooded.

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

10. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Looks like a toyota or nissan... don't like the lines on the body. What the hell are they thinking. They need to ask their customers what they really want... this type of junk is why we had to bail them out.