new member 1990 Silverado dash parts

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Gregoryss454, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Gregoryss454

Gregoryss454 New Member

Hello
    New Member here, Contractor in socal own 1990 Silverado and 1970 Monte ss454
    Im looking for replacement parts on my dash, an oem or like kind for the padded dash trim around the cluster
    Greetings and any help is greatly appreciated
    Thanks Greg

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Well you can check out LMCtruck.com for the parts, other than that Welcome to the Club!!!

3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club Gregory!!!!!:great:

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. I 2nd what [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] said as I have done business with LMC in the past and plan to in the future.

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

7. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

LMC does not stock or have available all the dash pieces for trucks that old. Neither does the dealer.

If you don't find what you want at LMC, save a search on eBay and see if any come up for sale. Last option is start looking for swap meets for cars in your area, or wrecking yards. Swap meets, even if they say they are for the "Model T Club", often have people there (if it is a big meet) selling stuff for all vehicles.

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Greg, I hope you find everything you need here. I lived in Socal for 10 years. Welcome Dude.
    :glasses:

9. chevybulldog6

chevybulldog6 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. If LMC doesn't carry the dash parts for a 1990 then that must be something new. About a year ago I bought quite a few parts from them for a 1987 GMC Jimmy. If you can't find it in their catalog then I would call them and ask. Good luck to you.

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great: