New member and proud too find site!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fullthrottlejunkie85, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hello all im new here and gotta say allready found alot of interesting members and info,

From Boone, North Carolina
    Vehicle is 97 blazer 4dr 4x4 lt fully loaded stock engine and suspension but not for long plans are a mild build with a nice little 60mm with complete mercury intake conversion for added reliability, not looking for crazy power just around 275-300 to wheels, not jacking it up im wanting too go for a sleeper.. So if anyone else has went this route let me know how the turbo setup went? I loved the typhoon/cyclones but dont got the cash for such
  2. I would love too have a gmtruckclub stick and then I can show all my 4wheel drive buddies where too fine great info and then some, if i am winner please send too David Downs at 327 Harrington Street, Apartment 21E,Lenoir,NC,28645 thank you for this site thats rewarding enough too me but if I can advertise the site that would be cool also
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club from the Raleigh/Durham area of NC! :great:
  4. medicmatt

medicmatt New Member

Welcome to the site
  5. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

Welcome to the Club. You will find lots of useful information on here and lots of great people.
  6. donyms

donyms New Member

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:
  7. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey New Member

Welcome! :great:
  8. Gpana

Gpana New Member

Welcome to the club. :happy:
  9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

Welcome to the club!
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome to the G M T C !
  11. Curky

Curky New Member

:sign0016: to the club, enjoy the site....
  12. Stevessilver10

Stevessilver10 New Member

learn alot on this site and welcome